Be Part of the North Sydney Innovation Network: Our Top 6 Ways
Do you live or work (or both) in Sydney’s North and have an interest in innovation? Be part of the North Sydney Innovation Network.
Perhaps you are a responsible for product development in a large company or you run an Accelerator program or a coworking space.
Or perhaps you have started a business that you think could be the next big thing in tech (or you want to).
You’ve come to the right place. The North Sydney Innovation Network provides a hub for people like you who are passionate about innovation.
There are many ways to get involved. Here’s our top six list:
- Join our Meetup Group and come to our events. We typically run at least one event each month! These events provide awesome opportunities to meet others (who knows you could meet a future business partner, investor or next recruit).
- Join the community on our Facebook Group. We encourage posts from everyone passionate about innovation. Things like events, funded programs, ideas, policy updates for the north shore area that our group members might be interested in (relating to innovation, entrepreneurship, business, STEM, education…) are encouraged!
- Read about NSIN’s vision. Yes it’s a document but it gives some great background about the network and what we’re trying to achieve.
- Email us (hello [at] northsydneyinnovation.org]) if you think we might be able to assist you. For example, do you need help connecting with someone? Are you trying to find others in your industry and having trouble?
- Follow, share and engage: on Twitter, follow us on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to our newsletter:
We also reckon it’s great to contribute to the ‘innovation ecosystem’ in Sydney and beyond as much as you can through things like filling out Startup Muster survey every year and voting in StartCon awards and attending all sorts of events like Spark Festival.