ACU: Setting up an online store
May 13, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Please note: This is not a NSIN event, we are only promoting this event. The event organiser is Australian Catholic University (ACU).
Whether you’re selling a product or service online, this workshop will look at different software options, how to present your products, market position and the importance of optimising your web content to gain a top Google ranking.
- Understand the fundamentals of setting up an online store and how this store works to achieve marketing results.
- Know the overarching strategy and techniques, using the nine steps framework, to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand the different software and utilities that may help you in setting up and testing performance.
- Know the requirements for effective customer engagement and traffic.
- Be able to understand analytics.