Sydney Startup Founder 101: No One Cares About Your World-Changing Idea: Here’s How To Change That
August 4, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It is often said among early-stage startups that ‘ideas are cheap’ – you need to learn how to communicate your world-changing idea so that others will actually listen to you. At this webinar event, you can hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid. How to do you communicate your vision in a clear and compelling way? How do you get buy-in from talented people to join your team?
❯ Speakers include:
– Adam Long (Chief Growth Officer, Humanitix & CEO @ TheEthicalCEO.com)
– Lockie Cooke (Founder, iyarn)
❯ Who Should Attend?
– Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
– Anyone who wants to learn from local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
– Anyone who wants to learn about the best way to launch and grow a company