Video Making for Business
May 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am| Free
Please note: This event is not a NSIN event, we are only promoting this event. The event organiser is North Sydney Council.
Looking to reinvent your business during COVID-19? Join this free live webinar to find out how you can harness the power of video for your business marketing.
The topics will include:
- why video is so powerful now for your business success
- ways to use video
- production process
- equipment to help
- shooting techniques
- filming with people
- social video tips
- being edit ready, and software for editing
By the end of the webinar participants will have:
- an understanding of how video fits within their business marketing
- an understanding of how to easily film video for their business
- the confidence to conduct interviews or put themselves on camera
- an appreciation of using video on social platforms
- understanding of what editing software to use to edit videos
Amy Bingham, video Ninja and co-founder, Itchy Feet Digital
Former TV Reporter and Producer for the BBC and ABC, Amy founded Itchy Feet Digital with her partner after decades in broadcasting. Offering an eclectic mix of storytelling, tech and teaching, Amy helps businesses grow their reach, revenue and return with digital video. She regularly teaches business owners, corporate teams and entrepreneurs how to harness the power of video for business marketing.
RSVP and Further Information
The webinar will be delivered live via Zoom. A link will be sent to you in advance of the webinar. Book in FREE now – click here
21 May 2020 at 08:00 AM – 10:00 AM
New South Wales
For more information please contact James Marshall, Economic Development Coordinator.