How can you get involved with the NSIN?
The North Sydney Innovation Network (NSIN) is a not-for-profit innovation and technology group. We support the contribution of innovation-related businesses within the northern Sydney economy and its broader community. Our three key strategic intentions guide all our work: NETWORK, EDUCATE, ADVOCATE and you can be a part of the achievement of these goals.
Find us on social media and keep up to date with events and activities:
- JOIN our Meetup Group: https://www.meetup.com/NorthSydneyInnovation/
- JOIN our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorthSydInnovationNetwork/
- LIKE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NSydInnovation/
- FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NSydInnovation
- FOLLOW us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/NSIN/
- Do you have the expertise and skills to mentor an entrepreneur or start-up? Why not help develop our ecosystem by becoming a mentor?
- Do you need help taking your great idea to that next step ? You can apply for a mentor here!
- Want to grow your knowledge of all things technology and innovation related – check out our Virtual Innovation library.
- Read our version of the key innovation drivers of a Smart LGA in our 7 Policy Priorities.
The NSIN is mapping start-ups, technology companies, investors, innovation teams, and the overall innovation ecosystem of Australia. Help us to advocate and promote the contribution of innovators by PINNING YOURSELF on our innovation ecosystem map.
Do you have some ideas on what local governments should be focussing on in their next Community Strategic Plan or community infrastructure redevelopment? Email us with your policy insights – email@example.com.